Full protection of your trip according to Directive (EU) 2015/2302
The combination of travel services offered constitutes package travel under Directive (EU) 2015/2302. You are therefore entitled to all the EU rights that apply to package travel. The company zet:motion. GmbH bears full responsibility for correct execution of the entire package trip. In addition, the company zet:motion. GmbH has the statutory protection to return your payments and, if transport is included in the package, to ensure your return journey in the event that it becomes bankrupt.
Detailed information about your key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302 Your key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- Travellers shall receive all essential information about the package before entering into the package travel contract.
- At least one entrepreneur is always liable for the proper provision of all travel services set out in the contract.
- Travellers will be given an emergency telephone number or other contact details that allow them to communicate with the tour operator.
- Travellers may transfer the package trip to another person within a reasonable time and, depending on the circumstances, at additional cost.
- The price of the package may only be increased if certain costs (e.g. fuel prices) go up and there are explicit provisions concerning this in the contract. In any case, cost increases may not take place less than 20 days before the start of the package trip. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package price, the traveller is entitled to withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to increase prices, the traveller has the right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the corresponding costs.
- Travellers may withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee and receive a full refund of all payments if there is a significant amendment to any of the essential elements of the package trip, with the exception of the price. If the entrepreneur responsible for the package cancels the package before it begins, travellers are entitled to reimbursement and possibly compensation.
- Travellers may withdraw from the contract in the event of exceptional circumstances before the trip begins without paying a cancellation fee, for example, if serious safety issues at the destination are likely to affect the package experience.
- In addition, travellers may withdraw from the contract at any time before the trip begins by paying a reasonable cancellation fee, the amount of which must be justifiable.
- If, after the start of the trip, essential elements of the package cannot be provided in accordance with the agreement, appropriate alternative arrangements must be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. The traveller may withdraw from the contract without paying a cancellation fee (in the Federal Republic of Germany, this right is referred to as ‘termination’) if services are not provided in accordance with the contract and this significantly affects the provision of services in the contractual package in cases where the tour operator fails to provide a remedy.
- The traveller is entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation if travel services are not provided or are not provided properly.
- The tour operator will assist travellers who find themselves in a difficult situation.
- Payments will be reimbursed if the tour operator or, in some EU member states, the travel agent becomes bankrupt. If the tour operator or, where applicable, the travel agent enters into insolvency after the package trip begins and personal transport constitutes part of the package, the return of passengers is guaranteed. zet:motion. GmbH is insured against bankruptcy with the Zurich Insurance plc., Niederlassung für Deutschland, Credit Lines, Platz der Einheit 2, DE-60327 Frankfurt (policy number: 2.008.326).